The Weber Q 3200 is a very modern gas barbecue with two powerful burners.
It can be used on the terrace as well as in small gardens and scores with a large grill surface. You can even prepare whole roasts on this grill. Another advantage is that there is an indirect zone where you can cook the food very gently.
The following article takes a closer look at the Weber 57060001 Q 3200 gas grill and describes the big advantages and small disadvantages.
- Total cooking area = 280 Square Inches
- Stainless steel burner puts out 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Electronic ignition with built in thermometer
- Two folding work tables
Guide Review – Weber 57060001 Q3200 Gasgrill
Weber Q 3200 is made of robust and high-quality materials. This means that it defies the weather and, when used properly, still looks very good even after several years. Practical are the two side tables which can be folded to the side. These are much more robust than other grills so that you can easily place somewhat heavier objects on them. You don’t have to worry about the precious items landing on the floor because the side tables have not withstood the weight.
The grill also looks good and can be used on a balcony or in the garden. The lid is comparatively flat, which is partly seen as a negative, which does not offer quite as much space as a box-shaped model. On the other hand, it does not look as massive and elegant.
A further highlight of the grill is the two robust and powerful stainless steel burners with 6.36 kilowatts. They can be individually controlled and regulated. The larger version is located at the edge of the housing, while the smaller version is located exactly in the middle of the grill surface. They are both fired by a practical and safe electric ignition, which works reliably even after multiple use.
The grill surface measures 63 x 45 centimeters and is therefore also suitable for somewhat larger grill parties with up to six people. The warming rack can be used to keep ready-cooked food warm and to protect it from possible burning. You can also use it to let thicker food, such as steaks, simmer a little longer. This is because there is a continuous and even heat underneath the warming rack.
Unfortunately, there is also a negative point with the Weber Q 3200 that is worth mentioning: although you can control the burners separately and also lower the temperature as desired, the cast iron grate stores the heat very well. This means that the food is cooked further even though the burner is already switched off. It is, therefore, better to place it on the warming rack to prevent it from drying out.
Unfortunately, this is also only suitable for quickly cooked pieces of meat, but not for so-called Pulled Pork, for example. Therefore, in this case, you need the appropriate accessories, such as an additional grid. The heat distribution works very well with this grill. Another advantage is that the grids are enameled porcelain. Therefore they can be cleaned much easier and do not rust as quickly.
The cover, as well as the housing of the Weber Q 3200, are made of very robust and durable cast aluminum. This material is particularly easy to clean and will continue to perform its task reliably for several years. The integrated aroma bars protect the burners and the area around them from dripping fat and various other liquids, such as marinade.
- Do not be fooled by the size of the device. It is quite small enough to fit on almost any terrace.
- And it can also be a very reliable companion when camping.
- In addition, the Weber Q 3200 scores with its high performance, even if there are no 3 burners as in many other models.
- The practical side tables, which can be folded down to the side, can be used to put down the barbecue food itself, the marinade or even the barbecue cutlery so that you always have it at hand.
- The grill also has a number of useful features, such as a practical and removable grease drip tray.
- At the front, there are three hooks on which you can store the barbecue cutlery.
- The integrated handle light is also very practical in winter and autumn when it gets darker outside faster.
- If you want to store the finished cooked food safely, you should place it on the warming rack. This is because the actual cast iron grill surface stores the heat very well. This means that the meat would continue to heat up even if the burners were switched off.
- A further disadvantage of the Q 3200 from Weber is the fact that it is only suitable for smoking to a limited extent.
In conclusion, it can be said that Weber Q3200 is a very successful gas barbecue.
It scores with a flat cover and generally makes a good impression. Therefore, you can buy it without hesitation. It is easy to clean and has two practical and robust wheels. This makes it easy to transport and in winter you can store it in a protected and dry place, such as a garage or shed. The Weber Q3200 can be used both as a mobile grill and as a permanent grill.