A gas barbecue can be ignited simply by pressing a button. The individual burners can usually be regulated continuously.
This means you always have control over the heat. In addition, a gas barbecue is quick to use. There is no need to buy charcoal or remove ashes. A gas barbecue is also attractive for multi-family houses because you can also barbecue on the balcony or terrace with this model.
The neighbors are not bothered by annoying smoke and fumes. At most, they will have a delicious barbecue smell wafting around their noses. Moreover, a table grill like the Weber Q 1000 is easy to clean. This model also scores points with its easy assembly and problem-free handling.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 14.5H x 27W x 16.5D inches
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings. Fuel type - Liquid Petroleum Gas (disposable cartridge sold separately)
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately). Grill must be preheated with burner on high for 10 to 15 minutes
Guide Review – Weber 50060001 Q1000 Gasgrill
The Q 1000 gas barbecue from Weber is the smallest mobile unit from the established manufacturer. When the lid is closed, its dimensions are 36.9 x 68.6 x 42 cm. A grill surface of 43 x 32 cm allows you to prepare all kinds of delicacies. The cast-iron grill grid is divided into two parts and also enameled in porcelain. There is also an aroma bar.
A practical piezo ignition ensures an effortless start-up of the appliance with the stainless steel burner. The Weber Q 1000 also features a fiberglass-reinforced nylon frame and a removable grease drip tray. Furthermore, it must be mentioned that the table gas grill can be converted from operation with the gas cartridge to a gas cylinder. You will receive a suitable conversion set in the trade.
Thanks to the aroma machines, you can create aromatic grilled specialties such as grilled scallop skewers or grilled sea bass. Also grilled fish or beef strips and as a side dish, a healthy vegetable stew will taste excellent to your guests. There is no dripping of the fat on the stainless steel burner.
Thanks to the high-quality workmanship, you can prepare delicacies with the Weber gas barbecue not only at home on the balcony or terrace. The small, compact gas grill from Weber is also suitable for taking along on your next outing. Thanks to the grill hood, you can stew a shoulder cutlet with oven vegetables or beef with carrots and onions in the cooking chamber.
With the Weber Q 1000 gas barbecue, you can even have a great barbecue party on a small balcony. The manufacturer also offers you the matching grill accessories.
The chic gas barbecue is not only convincing because of its easy handling during grilling. The preparation is also simple. You only need to set up the appliance and connect it to the cartridge. Easy cleaning and maintenance will also convince you. There are neither ashes nor soot to dispose of. After the grilling process, remove the grease drip tray, the grill grid, and the aroma bars and clean them with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent.
Clean the housing with a soft, damp microfibre cloth. From time to time it is also worth closing the grill cover and setting the gas grill to full power. In this way, the dirt can be burned off the grill grid. Once all parts are dry, you can reassemble the table grill. Store the appliance in a dry place, it does not take up much space anyway.
- The burner can be infinitely adjusted
- With aroma bars for an aromatic barbecue pleasure
- A large grill area
- The chic, compact design
- The fast assembly
- Quickly ready for use according to user
- Thanks to piezo ignition, the stainless steel burner ignites quickly
- Consumers rave about the great processing
- Suitable for balcony, garden, and travel
- Convertible from cartridge to gas cylinder
- No side shelves for depositing the barbecue food
- There is no thermometer integrated in the cooking hood to observe the heat
The Q 1000 table grill from Weber is small, compact, and handy.
However, the Weber table grill also cuts a good figure on the table if you use it to grill on the balcony or terrace. With this device, you can conjure up the most diverse specialties.
The stainless steel burner is infinitely variable, so you always have complete control over the heat. The appliance is easy to clean after the grilling process. As it does not take up much space, you will quickly find the right place to store it.