The Weber Spirit E-310 Classic impresses with its high quality, which is reflected in the design at first glance.
All parts of the gas barbecue are clean and of high quality, which is also reflected in the lifespan of the barbecue.
In addition, the Spirit has numerous features that make barbecuing very pleasant.
The assembly instructions are clear and easy to understand, so that assembly takes just one to one and a half hours.
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit E-310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill in Black color, 46510001 model + 6 tools hooks and User Manual
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 63"H x 52"W x 32"D. Lid Closed - 45.5"H x 52"W x 24"D. Grilling area dimensions: 529 square inches
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank (sold separately).
- Other specifications: BTU-Per-Hour Input – 32,000. Stainless Steel Burners – 3. Side tables – 2 (Stationary) Swivel Casters – 2
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cook box that will not rust or peal over time
There is a newer model of this item:
Guide Review – Weber Spirit E 310 Gasgrill
3 continuously adjustable and separately adjustable burners, the Weber Spirit can even be used as an outdoor oven with air circulation function. The continuous shelf is of very high quality and made of robust stainless steel. The electronic ignition provides the grill master with a high and comfortable ignition safety.
The thermometer is located in the lid so that you always have the temperature in your field of vision. The included hooks are extremely practical, which can be used to hold the barbecue cutlery. Additional storage space is provided by the base cabinet, in which a strong gas bottle can be conveniently stowed away.
In addition, the grill has four castors so that it can be easily moved to another location. A parking brake, which is attached to two castors each, ensures a safe stand.
The side work surfaces offer sufficient space for preparing barbecue food and serve as practical storage space. The burners have excellent burning performance and ensure very good heat development.
The grilling result
The grill also convinces with regard to the grilling results. Fish, vegetables, steaks and grilled sausages can be prepared in countless variations. Thanks to its functions, the grill is ideal for use as an outdoor oven and enables various types of preparation.
Cleaning the grill is easy and does not take much time. The burner cover can be easily cleaned with warm water, washing-up liquid and a sponge. This also applies to the grill grids. Heavily burnt-in food can be easily removed with a little trick. To do this, simply ignite the grill and let it run at maximum power for about two minutes. Barbecue residues char so easily and can be easily removed with a brush.
The advantage here is, of course, the easy assembly, which is relatively quick and problem-free thanks to clear instructions.
- The simple assembly, which is relatively quick and easy thanks to clear instructions.
- In addition, the excellent workmanship speaks for itself. The design is an absolute eye-catcher.
- The numerous features also prove to be an advantage – these clearly include the large storage area, the included hooks, and the fact that the burners can be switched on individually and have a good combustion line.
- A disadvantage of this model could be that the side shelves cannot be folded down.
- The fact that the grill has no side burner could also be seen as a disadvantage in some situations.
The Weber Spirit E-310 gas grill is a very good entry-level model with many features. It is suitable for a cozy barbecue evening as well as for medium-sized barbecue parties. However, it should be noted that the grill has a large standing surface due to its dimensions and the fact that the side elements cannot be folded down.