The Weber Spirit E 210 is a very good entry-level model, but with innovative features from which even professionals can benefit.
The new generation gas barbecue offers many practical functions and extras. Like many other models from Weber, it is very durable and scores with its attractive design.
It is suitable for both newcomers to gas barbecuing as well as for advanced users. The following article takes a closer look at the Weber 46110001 Spirit E 210 and explains what makes it so special.
- Compact in size to fit in the backyard or a city balcony
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates Retain even heat for the Best tasting food
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won't rust or peal over time. Two swivel casters
- Six tool hooks for easy accessibility of grilling tools. Low maintenance and easy-to-clean grease Management system.
- Heavy duty caster wheels for easily moving your grill on grass or a patio
There is a newer model of this item:
Guide Review – Weber 46110001 Spirit E-210
The grilling surface of the Weber gas barbecue Spirit E 210 is quite large with 52 x 45 cm and is therefore also suitable for barbecues with several participants. In addition, there is also a practical warming rack on board. The latter is mounted directly above the actual grilling surface and is therefore also in the extraction area of the residual heat, which keeps the meat warm and allows further cooking. This enables you to serve larger quantities of grilled meat at once.
The construction of the grill is usually no problem for professionals and beginners alike and is quickly completed. Nevertheless, it can be helpful if a second helping hand is present. Altogether, the set-up normally takes between 1.5 and 2.5 hours.
A gas barbecue can only work if it has one or more burners. The Weber Spirit E 210 is very powerful. Even though it only has two burners. But this also has an advantage: The grill can be operated very easily even by laymen. The appliance is ignited on the front side by means of control elements designed for this purpose. With the Weber Spirit E 210 you can set the temperature to your own preferences and control it via a thermometer integrated in the lid.
The burners themselves are made of robust, durable, and easy to clean stainless steel. They have a nominal output of 7.77 kilowatts and can be regulated separately. This allows you to generate two different heat fields and cook different types of food.
As the grate is made of coated, enameled cast iron, it is very robust and durable on the one hand and can also be cleaned very quickly and easily on the other. It is divided into two parts so that the two parts can be removed separately if necessary. This makes cleaning very easy.
It is best to wipe the grate with a damp cloth immediately after each use. But wait until it has cooled down. By wiping quickly, you prevent food residue and grease from settling. You can then put the grate in the dishwasher.
- The Weber Spirit E 210 is versatile. You can use it not only for normal grilling but also for baking delicious pizzas with the help of a pizza stone, for example. Thus you get a touch of Italy in your garden.
- Barbecuing with the E 210 is simply fun and almost addictive. The grill is ready for use immediately (after about five minutes) after being lit.
- The fat that escapes from the food to be grilled is collected very practically by an integrated drip tray. This prevents it from reaching the burners and prevents it from burning.
- Another advantage of the Weber Spirit E 210 is the high-quality workmanship.
- With the help of the two burners, you can prepare different types of food simultaneously. This is because vegetables are usually much more sensitive than meat and must be cooked at a lower temperature.
- Unfortunately, the scope of delivery does not contain any reasonable instruction manual in which for example it is stated how the grate has to be burnt in. It could also say how the basic techniques of barbecuing with gas work and what you need to pay attention to.
In conclusion, E 210 is a very powerful and versatile grill from Weber.
It also makes a good visual impression. Thanks to its high-quality equipment and many practical functions, the grill is suitable for both newcomers and professionals. With two infinitely adjustable stainless steel burners, you can prepare any food to be grilled. A so-called crossover ignition always ensures safety.
To keep an eye on the temperature at all times, you can use a thermometer integrated in the lid. If you keep the cover closed, you can also cook the food indirectly, such as chicken or turkey.