The smoke that I’m talking about is a two-channel thermometer from Thermoworks. SMOKE is one of my favorite grilling and smoking tools. I use mine every weekend. Whatever I happen to be smoking, I use one probe/channel to watch the internal temperature of the meat and the second probe/channel to watch the ambient temperature of my grill. There are other ways to use it, but that’s mainly how I’ve been using mine. What’s great about this, however, is that you can monitor the temps both on the SMOKE unit itself AND the wireless receiver from inside your house so you don’t have to constantly be right next to your grill or smoker!
Right now, till Monday, SMOKE is on sale – 10% off the regular price and 20% off the regular price of the SMOKE Gateway. The Gateway allows you to monitor SMOKE’s reading on your smartphone. Click HERE or on the SMOKE ad below to purchase it directly from Thermoworks.
For some SMOKE may seem a little expensive but I look at this as an investment. There is no better tool out there that protects your “meat investment” better than a digital thermometer. Never again let the grill temp get away from you or pull a brisket off the smoker an hour too late again! You need one of these tools so you might as well get the best one on the market in my opinion! See some of the great features on both the SMOKE and the Gateway at the bottom of this post.
It’s National BBQ Month!
Before I let you go, I also wanted to give you another great tool to look at. Knowledge! There are some great BBQ blogs out there, more than there have ever been it seems. BBQ – smoking, and grilling – has become very popular over the last few years. This is demonstrated by the number of new blogs, and new BBQ restaurants and food trucks you see across the country.
Feedspot has a great list of these blogs HERE. You may even recognize one of them (# 16 at the time of this post).
Smoke Product Overview
- 2-Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-paired with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and Hi/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Available in 9 colors
- Pair multiple wireless receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Smoke Gateway Product Overview
- Bring Internet connectivity to Smoke through Wi-Fi
- See temperatures & alarms on your phone
- Create graphs or download data for further analysis
- Rugged splash-proof housing
- AC or battery powered