Napoleon is a manufacturer of barbecues that are of high quality, very powerful, and have innovative designs.
If you are looking for a long-lasting noble smoker, this brand is the right choice for you. The manufacturer offers a very wide range of products. Therefore you will find the right grill for every wallet. Some models have three burners, while others have seven.
Even though the different grills from Napoleon have different features, there are some highlights that all grills have, such as high-quality workmanship and noble design.
- 4 Stainless Steel main burners that produce 48, 000 BTU-per-hour input along with Stainless Steel sear plates that provide even heat with their layered positioning and intense flavor for creating Unforgettable meals
- Invite all your friends and family over with 500 square inches of main cooking space, enough to cook 31 burgers at once! Take advantage of the extra 260 Square inches of cooking space offered by the warming rack and 140 square inches on your side burner
- Forget the matches, a quick start up you can count on every time with the flame throwing JETFIRE ignition system on each main burner. As an added back up feature the Napoleon prestige 500 offers a back channel between burners to allow them to light off each other. Never worry about your grill not lighting Ever again You will be up and grilling The first time every time
- Cook a steak house quality steak every time with the infrared sizzle Zone side burner that heats up to 1800 degrees in 30 seconds
- Enjoy rotisserie cooked food with the 18, 000 BTU Infrared rear burner and the Napoleon heavy duty rotisserie kit included with purchase. Why not get a bit creative with the Napoleon rotisserie basket perfect for rotisserie vegetables, fried or Chick wings (accessory sold separately).
- 80, 000 BTU's, 4 Stainless Steel main burners, 900 in² total cooking area
- Dimensions: 66.50" W x 25.50" D x 51.75" H (Lid Closed) | Cooking Area: 17.75 x 28 in
- Led Spectrum night light control knobs and safety feature
- Lift ease roll top lid. double doors for storage and easy roll locking casters
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner
- 66,000 BTU's
- 4 Stainless Steel Main Burners
- 760 in Total Cooking Area
- Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
- LIFT EASE Roll Top Lid
Napoleon Sizzle Zone – What is that?
Napoleon gas grills with a sizzle zone have a ceramic infrared burner that can reach very high temperatures of 980 degrees Celsius in a very short time. This is not even remotely possible with normal burners.
However, since the Napoleon Sizzle Zone can do this, it can be used to produce delicious steaks. The meat gets a crispy crust within a few seconds and still remains juicy inside.
The Prestige series captivates with a noble design consisting of many stainless steel and chrome elements. In addition, individual grills have sophisticated technology and elegant controls. This results in a noble appearance that will remain even after many years.
LEX / LE
Every Napoleon gas barbecue from this series is ideal for very ambitious barbecue fans and also for professionals. It includes the three upper categories LEX, LE3, and LE1. The latter is primarily suitable for beginners but also for advanced grillers. Such a Napoleon gas barbecue has four burners and a large grilling surface. It also has a practical side cooker and a stainless and durable stainless steel grid.
These barbecues are perfect for people who want to switch to gas barbecues. All models in the Rogue range have a comprehensive range of features and are made of very high-quality materials. A big advantage is that they can be used for both indirect and direct grilling. In the simplest model, the preparation surface is made of enameled cast iron, while other models have very robust stainless steel grills. All grills in the Rogue range have a side burner or a rear burner.
The Napoleon Triumph gas barbecues are also suitable for newcomers to gas barbecuing. They have cast iron grills and a practical side cooker. The individual models have different numbers of burners and the size of the grilling surface can also vary. Among other things, this class is characterized by a very good price-performance ratio and is therefore perfect for beginners who still need to get used to grilling with gas. With all models in this class, you can try out what is possible before you buy a larger model.
As the name suggests, the Travel Q-Series models are also suitable for traveling. Because they are quite small, don’t weigh much and are still top equipped. The 3.5-kilowatt output is also quite impressive. This range includes three different models that can be used in the park, on the campsite, or even on a balcony. They have solid cast-iron grates that give each barbecue unique branding.
They differ mainly in their lid. The lid of the so-called PRO285, for example, is higher than that of the other models. In addition, only the TQ285X has a frame. And the grills in this series also differ in their firing. Both TQ285X models are operated with a special screw-in cartridge, whereas the PRO285 is operated with a gas cylinder. No matter where you want to barbecue, a Napoleon Travel Q is your perfect companion at all places.
Built-in grill attachments
With a Napoleon grill attachment, they crown every outdoor kitchen of this manufacturer. Because with these you can regulate them and make them very flexible. Even if there is no side cooker, these appliances provide enough power for every barbecue evening.
A high-quality Napoleon gas barbecue is robust and durable, but it should always be suitably protected. The manufacturer offers different covers for this purpose. These protect the grill from all external influences, such as weather, dirt, pollen, and all other threats. For this purpose, they are made of heavy and particularly hard-wearing PVC, which is UV-protected. A practical ventilation shaft prevents waterlogging at the back. Practical click fasteners make them withstand even strong storms without any problems.
The barbecue cutlery is of very high quality and contains all the tools that are needed again and again when barbecuing with a Napoleon gas barbecue but also with all other barbecues. The individual elements are made of robust investment cast stainless steel and have ergonomically shaped handles for ideal handling. The set also includes a grill tong with which you can easily and quickly turn the barbecue food and remove it from the grill. Larger meat as well as easily fragile vegetables and fish, on the other hand, can be perfectly turned over in the ball grill with the grill turner included in the set. It has a serrated cutting edge and a specially ground edge. This allows it to slide underneath the food to be grilled and also turns over fried food without any problems.
You can purchase a wide variety of barbecue utensils from this manufacturer. This also includes a high-quality vegetable basket. It is dishwasher safe and very durable. With the vegetable basket you can also grill all side dishes gently. In order to move it or to lift it, it has two side handles. On the bottom as well as on the sides there are many holes, which ensure that your food is cooked very evenly. In addition, the juice can drain off very well and does not accumulate in the vegetable basket.
Maintenance & Care
A Napoleon gas barbecue should be regularly and above all properly cared for and maintained. Because only then is trouble-free operation possible. You can buy a practical set for this purpose, which includes a special brush with which you can easily and quickly clean the so-called Jetfire ignition system. And with the also included drill you can clean clogged burning holes very effectively. All parts fit very well in the hand and can therefore also clean areas that are difficult to access.
The spits are suitable for different Napoleon gas barbecues, such as the Prestige 500, the Prestige Pro 500, the LEX 485 and also for the LE 485. For example, you can create delicious roasts and crispy chickens. The skewers are delivered in a set that contains all necessary parts.
If you like, you can also add a pizza stone to your grill to bring a touch of Italy to your garden.