If you’re reading this article, then you or someone you know is probably a fan of grilling. This is no big surprise – grilling is one of the most popular western hobbies these days. A lot of families have weekly or monthly cookouts for themselves and their neighbors or friends.
Something about the allure of home-cooked steaks, ribs, dogs and burgers is extremely appealing to a huge variety of people. Since the pastime has become so popular, it goes without saying that there’s quite a big industry in regards to grilling accessories.
In A Hurry? This Is The Best:
- [Super Bright]The BBQ light features 9 high-density LEDs. It provides a super bright and glare-free, wide light beam to illuminate your cooking area so that you do not have any problems cooking at any time of the day.
- [Powerful Magnetic Base and Flexible Gooseneck]This feature allows you to easily mount your torch without any installation tools or technicalities. As long as your grill is made of a magnetic material. The gooseneck is made up of a flexible material and can adjust 360 degrees. The gooseneck is 4.5 inches allowing you to project the light where you want.
- [water resistance and durability]The material making this torch is an aluminum alloy, it is resistant to extremely hot weather conditions. It is water resistance nature allows you to use it during rainy and snow seasons.
- [Portable and Multi-Purpose]The light is not fixed in one place. When not using it at the BBQ you can use it to light other things. It can be used for biking, camping, reading and any other things you would want to do at night. Mechanics and craftsmen can also use it.
- [Batteries Included and After-Sales]Our products are equipped with 6 durable AAA batteries so you don't need to buy another battery at the beginning. This will save you cost, time and effort. If it doesn't work out for you for any reason please contact us at the first time. We will always be here to help you solve your problem.
A lot of these accessories are garbage, made by companies with nothing in mind but making a few cheap bucks. Buying shoddy grill gloves, utensils, fuels, or anything else can lead to injuries. We’re going to look at grill lights today, and have determined by looking through a lot of different brands and products what the best grill light you can buy is.
Which are the Best Barbecue Grill Light?
Now that you know that buying a grill light can take a lot more thought than one would assume, we’re going to list the best ones you can buy right now. We’ve sorted through lights for all types of different grills and have concluded that the following are the best overall grill lights for everyday cooks.
Uarter BBQ LED Grill Light
- MATERIAL-Made of durable ABS shell, weather and heat resistant performance, great for indoor and outdoor use.
- ALL-ROUND CLEAR VISION: 2 rotatable joints can be adjusted from 180 degree horizontally and vertically, allow you to enjoy deliciously seared meats.
- SUPER BRIGHTNESS: NO DARKNESS! NO SHADOW! Features 10 ultra bright LED beads and 105 lumens, totally light up the entire grill surface with minimum energy consumption, 3 AA batteries provide constant brightness. Information
- EASY TO OPERATE: Simple one button design, gently touch this sensitive switch button with your tip finger to turn the light on or off.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Adjustable and firm screw clamp can stick to any gas grill or charbroil grill handle without falling off.
This light’s great for people who are on a budget or who just don’t want to spend a lot of money on a light for their grill. It’s got a variable clamp that allows it to be attached to all sorts of different handles or surfaces by ease of adjusting a screw.
It’s heat and water-resistant, so if you’re grilling in the rain, there’s no worry about it malfunctioning. It uses three AAA batteries and the LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting material as well as lighting capacity
- Easy to attach to all sorts of areas
- Very affordable and super bright
- Doesn’t come with batteries
Life Mounts All-Weather BBQ Grill Light
- Fully Adaptable to Fit Nearly Every Grill on the Market
- Weather and Heat Proof 300 Lumen CREE LED Light Powered by a Single AA Battery
- Rugged 360 Degree Rotating Rubber Mount with Universal Attachment Straps
- Engineered to Withstand the Toughest Elements
- English (Publication Language)
This light is super bright, rated at 300 Lumens, and can continue to offer this intense brightness for over 24 hours on a single AA battery.
It’s also extremely versatile and easy to set up. It swivels in 360 degrees so you can easily adjust the flow of light if you’re in a different situation than you usually find yourself in.
This light is heavy duty and made from extremely durable materials, so you won’t have to worry about replacing it anytime soon. It’s also extremely weatherproof, so you can let it sit on your grill even when you’re not using it.
- They come with a 100% fit guarantee
- They’re extremely durable and can handle the worst weather conditions
- They’re easy to adjust for different situations
- The light itself is extremely bright for something so small
- Doesn’t offer a big enough light beam to cover the whole grill surface at once
Cave Tools BBQ Grill Light
- INSTANT 10% SAVINGS ON PURCHASE OF 2 OR MORE *** MAXIMUM VISIBILITY - Brightness settings provide 100 + Lumens which is the same lite used in tactical applications for security guards, police and fireman - Great gift idea for mom or dad
- FITS ANY HANDLE - Upgraded Aluminum handle mount clamp WILL NOT BREAK and fits on rectangular and circular bars on any Weber Traeger Genesis Big Green Egg Smoker or any other grilling brand. Can also be used for bike lighting or any other flashlight needs
- WATER & HEAT RESISTANT - Built to withstand hot temperatures on the grill cover and nighttime grilling in the rain
- COMES WITH 25 PROFESSIONAL BARBECUE RECIPES - step by step instructions and detailed grilling tutorial videos - Free Download Meat Smoking Journal iOS & Android App
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If at any point you are unhappy with your barbeque grill light you can return it for a full money back refund. We Take Customer Service That Seriously
This light’s great for year-round use since it comes with adjustable brightness settings, though its maximum brightness isn’t more than 100 lumens. It fits on circular and rectangular handles – as an added bonus, it can be used as a bike or a walker light when you’re not lighting your grill.
One of the added bonuses to buying the Cave Tools light is that it comes pre-packaged with 25 barbecue recipes for you to try out.
- Adjustable light settings make it good to use all year
- Multipurpose light can be used away from the grill
- Water and heat resistant
- Swivels 360 degrees for easy adjustment
- Doesn’t come with batteries
- The Grilluminator BBQ Grill Light’s 100 Lumen output illuminates your entire grill + any control knobs, without shadows.
- The versatile BBQ tool fits securely around your grill and only takes a few minutes to set up using the included micro screwdriver.
- The 20,000 hour rated LEDs mean you can use your grill light every day without worrying about the life of the bulbs.
- The durable, weather resistant light is the easiest way to ensure your food is cooked perfectly and your solution to grilling in the dark.
- Take the Grilluminator with you on camping trips, cabin vacations or to tailgate parties.
If the name doesn’t spark your fancy, then surely the features of this light will. It’s a durable, water resistant light with almost as much lighting capacity as a floodlight. Your neighbors might hate you for using this at night.
It comes with a screwdriver that allows you to install the three AAA batteries you’ll need, and once you do, you’re good for more than 50,000 hours. It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
This is one of the few lights that manages to easily light up the entire surface of even a larger grill. This makes it extremely appealing.
- Highly durable material
- Extremely bright
- Actually manages to light up the entire grill
- Requires a screwdriver setup
Zeust #1 BBQ Light
- FOR ALL THE GRILLERS LIKE US who hate barbecue grill lights that are not bright enough, melt easily, are cheaply made or stop working all of the sudden, the Sirius 1.0 bbq grill light was created. With its built-in technologies and long-lasting durability it helped Sally Ollarvide “make nighttime grilling so much easier. It was super easy to install and provides a good amount of light. It would make a great gift for anyone who likes to grill.”
- POWERFUL & SMART! Are you constantly taking burgers and steaks into the kitchen to see if they're done? Our bbq lamp saves you from that hassle with its 105 lumens output, allowing you to illuminate the entire grilling surface clearly, so you can see when your meat is grilled as you like it. The SmartTOUCH technology with auto-off feature saves you money AND makes it very easy to turn on and off, even with your hands full.
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE! Thanks to our unique MeltGuard technology which combines nylon with glass fiber, our bbq light can withstand the extreme heat of your grill. This means it will not warp or melt and will outlast other similar lights on the market. What this ultimately means to you is that you will be able to use it on gas, charcoal or electric grill, no matter how hot it gets, and enjoy perfectly cooked burgers and steaks that never come off the grill under- or overcooked.
- PRACTICAL & EFFECTIVE! Are you fed up with those run-of-the-mill flashlights or phone flashlights that are not bright enough and are a hassle to use? Do you want a better solution? By using a zinc-alloy C-clamp for tool-free, easy installation, our light solves that problem. It even comes with batteries included! And the 10 LED bulbs with a total output of 105 lumens make it wicked bright, providing plenty of light even for a 5-burner grill. Never overcook or burn your food again!
- 100% FREE SPECIAL BONUS when you order today! Not only you get our special 2-year No-Melt, Fail-Proof Guarantee & a full 60-day no-risk, no-questions 100% Money Back Guarantee, but you’ll also receive a FREE physical book with 101 Grilling Tips from the Pros ($19 value). PLUS a fresh set of batteries and a special waterproof case. You get all three FREE when you order today. That's why our barbecue light is the #1 choice for Amazon buyers!
This unit makes use of ten LED lights that can easily illuminate your entire grill. In addition to a 360-degree swivel, this one moves 180 degrees vertically and horizontally as well. This offers extreme adjustability for you to brighten every part of your cooking environment.
It’s made with heat and weather-resistant material but also finished to look pleasing to the eye. It comes with the three AAA batteries required for its use. There’s an automatic turn off feature that can save you from using up the 18 hours of light that each set of batteries will provide you.
- Extremely attractive and durable make
- The unparalleled level of adjustment means that you’ll never find yourself without light
- Water and heat resistant
- Automatically turns off if you forget about it
- Comes with batteries
- Pretty expensive.
Best Grill Light Buyer’s Guide 2020:
What would I want a grill light for?
If you’re the type of person who only grills during the summer months when the sun is high in the sky, and you’re always done grilling before sunset, then the truth is you probably don’t need a grill light. If that was the case though, you probably wouldn’t be reading this article!
Just because the sun goes down doesn’t stop a lot of folks from firing up their grills. In the winter months, when the sun sets by five in the afternoon, you shouldn’t have to stop yourself from grilling up an awesome home-cooked meal. It’s possible to grill using a patio light, but chances are it’s not going to be bright enough to give you a clear look at your food.
Grill lights also come in handy even for people who do just grill in the summer months. A grill light means that your source of light comes from somewhere up close and personal to your grill. This can make a few things easier.
- You can have a much better view of whatever you’re cooking, and you’ll be able to better see any flaws in your food like bits of ash being stuck on, or burn marks
- If you’re cleaning your grill, it can help to have an immediate light source so you can identify and clean any hard-to-see areas.
Knowing this shows that a grill light can be appealing to solely summertime grillers as well as folk who use their grills year-round. Just knowing this isn’t enough, though – you need to know what makes up a quality grill light.
What makes a grill light a good value?
There are a few things that you should consider before you buy a grill light. Some of these are factors that are related to you, and some are the manufacturer’s duty. You should personally observe:
- The current lighting conditions in the area you’re in. If your patio is lit by a floodlight that evenly lights up every part of your grill, even the hard-to-reach bits, then you’re probably good enough to not need to buy a grill light.
- It’s also necessary to analyze your current lighting conditions so you can decide what sort of light you’ll need and how bright it should be. Over-or-under lighting your grill can create more problems than you had prior to buying one.
- Consider the energy efficiency of your light. The average grill light is LED, and these can consume a lot of power or a little power depending on their strength. If you don’t make a consideration to the power consumption of your grill light then you might end up with a huge power bill!
- Consider the heat emissions of the light you’re purchasing. You’re already working with a hot grill, so you are not going to want to introduce an excess of heat into the area. This can be distracting and uncomfortable.
- Decide whether or not you’re going to get a mounted grill light. We would recommend doing so because it makes it much easier to equip and use a mounted grill light when compared to using a standalone version.
You’re also going to want a grill light that’s easy to turn on and off. Grill lights that don’t have a clear power switch can prove difficult and irritating to use, causing more problems than you already had.
Being safe with your grill light
Just as with any aspect of grilling, it’s important to make sure you follow safety tactics with your grill light.
- If you’re using a mounted grill light, then it’s going to be positioned very closely to the hot grate of your grill. Exercise caution when moving it, adjusting any brightness settings, or turning it on and off.
- Don’t move your light when the grill is on unless it’s extremely important and would otherwise pose a hazard.
- If your grill light has a small ignition switch, make sure you turn it on beforehand so you don’t have to struggle with the power switch while wearing grilling gloves. If the sun is about to set it’s a good idea to turn the light on beforehand.
- If you have a higher powered grill light that doesn’t rely on a battery for energy, use caution with its connector. Make sure any wires or cables leading to and from your grill light aren’t going to get in anyone’s way and pose a tripping hazard. Also make sure that they aren’t going to fall onto the heated area on your grill or impede the connections of your propane tank.
- Make sure it’s placed in an area where the light is either facing away from you or positioned in a manner that it won’t be hard to see when you use it.
You’ll also want to make sure of the integrity of the light and the light that’s being provided. Many things can impede your ability to cook if you buy a shoddy light, or set one up in a manner that isn’t specified by the manufacturer.
- Some lights emit a beam of light that’s very thin and don’t do much to actually brighten the cooking surface
- Some lights don’t emit enough light to actually brighten the entire cooking surface. This means half your burgers will be sitting in the dark, and anyone who’s looked into a bright light and then looked elsewhere knows how difficult it can be for your eyes to adjust.
- If your light has a neck that’s too long, it might not be able to always support its own weight. This means it can droop and be hard to position, at worst, compromising your food by dropping onto the grill and melting!
- On the other hand, if the neck is too short, you won’t have much range when using your light. The range is vitally important so you can properly angle the beam of light.
So which one’s the best?
Well, as the name would indicate, we’re going to go with the Zeust #1 BBQ Light for a few reasons (not the least of which being that it’s the only light to include its own batteries!)
For people who do different sorts of grilling, the extreme adjustability makes this light appealing – not only does it swivel in a circle but it can be tilted horizontally and vertically. It’s got a battery saving automatic shut off the system as well, and can survive being left out in the rain and wind when you’re not grilling.
Of all the lights we researched and experimented with, the Zeust #1 is, well, the #1. You can’t go wrong with this, and even if it is a bit more expensive, you’re getting your money’s worth.
Hopefully, we’ve helped you make a good decision!